Private Placement Memorandum
Over $1 Billion Capital Raised Using V-Rooms
V-Rooms and the JOBS Act
V-Rooms is your solution for:
Accredited Investor Status Verification
SEC/ FINRA Compliant PPM Distribution
$299/month - 7 day free Trial
- Meet SEC and FINRA Regulatory Compliance Requirements
- Invite an Unlimited Number of Potential Investors
- Accredited Investor Verification Repository
- Keep Due Diligence Information Secure
- Include Audio/Video Presentations
- 500 MB of Data Storage
How the JOBS Act Reinvigorated PPM Capital Raises
The JOBS Act lifts the ban on general solicitation and advertising for private capital raising using Private Placement Memorandum (PPM) sales. U.S. companies raise billions of dollars every year through private offerings under Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Rule 506 of Regulation D. However, with the implementation of the JOBS Act, the SEC also requires the issuer to take reasonable steps to verify that purchasers of the securities are accredited investors.
More information on the JOBS Act and Private Placement Memorandums.
Choose V-Rooms for online distribution of PPM documents
- No more Printing, Numbering, FedExing or Administrative Tracking
- Repository for Accredited Investor Verification Documentation
- Setup Within Hours Using Customized Templates - Distribute PPM Today
- Hundreds of Qualified Potential Investors Approached Simultaneously
- Instant Access to your PPM and Supporting Documents Anywhere in the World
- Unauthorized Access Prevention Using Online Banking Level Encryption
- SEC and FINRA Regulation Compliant, Audit and Tracking Capabilities
- Your Logo and Branding - Login from Your Website
- Confidential Watermark Stamped with the Investors Name on Each Page
- Supported by a Knowledgeable Staff Available 24-7
- Provide Instant Access to your Private Placement Memo and Documents Anywhere in the World
Raise Capital Fast in 4 Easy Steps:
Step 1 – Provide General Information
Step 2 – Assemble Accredited Investor Verifications
Step 3 - Distribute Your Private Placement Memorandum
Step 4 – Offer Additional Due Diligence Information
Raising Business Capital is Top Priority
Use our V-Rooms™ Virtual Data Rooms solution to inform hundreds of potential qualified investors with information such as an Executive Summary, Power-Point Presentation, CEO Audio/Video, Photos, etc.
Then assign potential investors a unique username and give access to the PPM and the additional levels of due diligence information... while tracking each document they review.
Securities Regulations Compliance
To comply with Securities Regulations restrictions, our V-Rooms™ Virtual Data Rooms provide a secure website for online PPM delivery and contain other safeguards that limit access only to qualified prospective investors.
Our online delivery of Private Placement Memorandums effectively meets the security requirements and as a third party service provider, offers a considerable time and cost saving alternative to the back office/administrative duties of printing, numbering, shipping and reporting.
For your convenience, you may also wish to view:
- Our Free Sample Private Placement Memo Templates
- Information on how Blue Sky Legislation affects a Private Placement Memo
- How Regulation D and the JOBS Act affect PPM's